April 2021 Customer Contest
We've received these 27 beautiful Spring dish submissions below for our 3rd ever customer contest!
Voting has now closed and submission #2 is our customer contest winner!
Thanks to all who submitted entries and participated. Be on the lookout for our next contest in a few weeks!
1) Spicy Salmon Crispy Rice (salmon, avocado, cucumbers, and lemon from GPS)
2) Nobu style Akami & Kanpachi sashimi with Akami tuna and Kanpachi with radish sprouts, pomegranate seed and diced ginger
3) Lobster roll 🦞
4) Salmon Poke Bowls with Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
5) Spring sashimi blooms - spicy citrusy herby sashimi is the best!! everything is from MPS.
6) Pineapple Jerk Rub Shrimp grilled (MPS) with bells, onions, beefsteak tomatoes served over a bed of sautéed spinach with onions and topped with fresh sliced baby marmalade oranges.
7) Spring indulgence ❤️🧡💚 (featuring Santa Barbara uni, Faroe Island salmon, crispy seaweed flakes and sweet pickled ginger over a bed of warm brown rice, served with miso scallion soup by the side)
8) Grilled Teriyaki salmon sprinkled with sesame seeds over a bed of organic SPRING mix salad!!!
9) Oysters Rockefeller
10) Salmon 4 ways: sashimi, spicy, poke style with kukui nuts, and honey wasabi.
11) May spring bring us hope. Shrimp (mps) risotto in green pea purée.
12) The Scientist Roll
13) Sushi for birthday
14) Salmon crudo with rice vinegar, fresh ginger, and soy sauce (left) and pan-seared smoked masala salmon with crispy garlic and ginger finished with olive oil and lime juice (right).
15) Yellowtail Ceviche, Roasted Shishito Peppers, and a side of Sushi Rice
16) Scallops with Green Yogurt Sauce, side of Sesame Zucchini noodles and Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
17) Sashimi platter.
18) Kanpachi Provencal
19) Super duper spring veggies omelette and dip!
20) Tuna tartare & crispy tuile
21) Seared and slow roasted salmon glazed with soy passionfruit honey glaze
22) Seared Otoro and Teriyaki Salmon
23) Springy Octopus. Grilled octopus on a green bed of (also grilled) asparagus, served with sweet potato fries and cabbage pickled in habanero sauce.
24) Mussels sautéed in white wine, garlic, and shallots with squid ink spaghetti
25) Salmon ceviche in Tiger’s milk
26) Seafood salad with octopus, shrimp and homemade pickled peppers with a lemon vinaigrette.
27) Charred halibut with lemon butter topped with lightly caramelized red onion and a side of lemon-cilantro white rice. Poor plating that doesn't highlight and attribute the fish enough but a wonderful and very easy dish to make.
Select Up to 3 Dishes
One vote allowed per person